Applicants must either be a Canadian service dog trainer or work with a Canadian service dog-training organization that is in good standing.
Please note that membership will be for a period of one year and shall be renewable by January 30th of each year.
Applicants that apply and are approved throughout the year will only be charged a membership fee for the remainder of the year.
Only one person/representative from each service dog training organization will be eligible to apply for membership.
A non-refundable membership fee will be paid once an application has been reviewed and approved.
To be eligible for Voting Membership the following conditions must be met:
- Be an active Canadian service dog training organization in good standing.
- Train a service dog team(s) where the dog is individually trained to perform tasks for the benefit of a person with a disability. Registered business or charity either provincially or federally.
- Train a minimum of one medical service dog team per year.
- Be willing to complete, agree and sign and submit required documentation, as per the membership application process.
- Have and be able to provide proof of Insurance coverage for Service Dog Training Operations (Minimum of $2,000,000 General Liability).
- Be in good standing within the Service Dog Community.
- Have had no Legal Liability claims for Service Dog work.
- Maintain Vulnerable Sector Checks.
Upcoming training and events
If you are interested in an upcoming training or event drop us a line, likewise if you are hosting some training or events feel free to send the information!